National Forest Adventure FarmPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Get up close to a range of animals at the National Forest Adventure Farm! Take tractor ride and also join in our animal demonstrations too!
National Forest Adventure Farm
There's so much to see and do at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Take a stroll around the paddocks to meet and feed our chickens, sheep, Shetland ponies, donkeys, cows, goats and alpaca.
- Inside meet pigs, guinea pigs, rabbits, chicks, quail, buggies, zebra finches, chinchilla plus lambs and goat kids in the Spring.
- On our tractor route see our Reindeer, cattle and our Greyface Dartmoor and Herdwick sheep as you journey around the Farm.
- Swimming in the pond you’ll find geese and ducks
Get involved at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Animal Handling
- Pony Grooming currently suspended
- Milking Demonstration currently suspended
- Egg Collecting currently suspended
There's so much going on outdoors at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Jumping Pillows
- Fossil Dig and Sand Play
- Farmular One Pedal Go Karts
- Musical Maze
- JCB Big Dig Zone
- Assault Course
- Farmyard Crazy Golf
Please note the soft play is currently closed
Food and Dining
You can find lots of delicious treats at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Crumpet's Chippy Fish & Chips
- Crumpet's Grill - serving yummy burgers and hot dogs
- Crumpet's Ice Cream Parlour
- Picnic Areas - you're welcome to bring a picnic along and eat outside or in our covered courtyard area
National Forest Adventure Farm Map
Open weekends and school holidays!
- Adults: £9.99*
- Children (2-15yrs): £9.99*
- Under 2's: FREE
* prices vary depending on the event.
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||09:30 - 18:30|