National Forest Adventure FarmPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Re-opening 12th April - open weekends and school holidays!
National Forest Adventure Farm
Get up close to a range of animals at the National Forest Adventure Farm! Take tractor ride and also join in our animal demonstrations too!
- Take a stroll around the paddocks to meet and feed our chickens, sheep, Shetland ponies, donkeys, cows, goats and alpaca.
- Inside meet pigs, guinea pigs, rabbits, chicks, quail, buggies, zebra finches, chinchilla plus lambs and goat kids in the Spring.
- On our tractor route see our Reindeer, cattle and our Greyface Dartmoor and Herdwick sheep as you journey around the Farm.
- Swimming in the pond you’ll find geese and ducks
Get involved at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Animal Handling
- Pony Grooming currently suspended
- Milking Demonstration currently suspended
- Egg Collecting currently suspended
There's so much going on outdoors at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Jumping Pillows
- Fossil Dig and Sand Play
- Farmular One Pedal Go Karts
- Musical Maze
- JCB Big Dig Zone
- Assault Course
- Farmyard Crazy Golf
The soft play is currently closed.
Food and Dining
You can find lots of delicious treats at National Forest Adventure Farm!
- Crumpet's Chippy Fish & Chips
- Crumpet's Grill - serving yummy burgers and hot dogs
- Crumpet's Ice Cream Parlour
- Picnic Areas - you're welcome to bring a picnic along and eat outside or in our covered courtyard area
National Forest Adventure Farm Map
Open weekends and school holidays!
- Adults: £9.99*
- Children (2-15yrs): £9.99*
- Under 2's: FREE
* prices vary depending on the event.
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:30|
|Sunday||09:30 - 18:30|