Maths in the Primary School is a Family Learning course for parents/carers with children in Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 or Year 4.
This FREE course is hosted by Coventry City Council and is designed to promote strong positive relationships within families, enabling parents and carers to support their children's' learning and development.
In the course we will:
- Explain the maths methods currently used at British schools
- Explain what maths children need to know in which year group
- Learn maths phrases your children use in school, such as ‘partitioning’ and ‘place value’
- Give you resources and games/apps for your children
Where: There are 3 maths courses this Spring Term:
- An online course to download and watch wherever and whenever suits you
- A live, interactive online course delivered by a tutor - Wednesdays 9.30am
- A live, interactive online course delivered by a tutor Thursdays 12.30pm
When: Week beginning 11/1/21, lasting for 10 weeks. You can join up until week 3 of the course.
Price: The course is completely FREE.
How: Head to the website and search for ‘Family Learning'.
To find out more contact: