Chocolate Shed Birthday PartiesPackage Party
Birthday parties at The Chocolate Shed are a brilliant blend of the informative, fun, messy and creative!
Chocolate Shed | Chocolate Making Parties near Coventry
Taste, design, decorate and create to take home wonderful, unique, yummy chocolates certain to impress!
For ages pre-school, KS1 and KS2 (Primary School age) we recommend:
- Tiny Temperers (ages School 3-6 years)
- Mad as a Box of Frogs (School age upwards)
- Prehistoric Party (ages 4 upwards)
- Utterly Unique Unicorns (ages 4 upwards)
- Fabulous Flamingoes (ages 4 upwards)
- Bespoke Bars (ages 7 upwards)
Tween and teen (ages 10+) parties are also available, including many of the chocolate-making skills covered in our adult workshops but in a 'cool and trendy' manner. For this age range we recommend:
- Choc-tastic (in the Chocolate Shed only)
- Totally Truffles (any venue)
For family or adult birthdays (equally fun!) have a look here!
What to expect:
Every party is personalised to the age and interests of the birthday child and includes:
- A chocolate party invitation template.
- The main chocolate making activity.
- Chocolate tasting game.
- A party bag for each child containing their chocolate creations and a chocolate-themed activity.
- Squash or water for each child (chocolate making is thirsty work!)
With stirring, pouring, decorating and, of course, eating, children love joining in the chocolate fun!
Add a little extra:
Party planning can be stressful and time consuming for busy parents (we know all too well!) and so we can also help with party food, birthday cakes and even upgrading the party bags to include extra goodies!