National Trust Baddesley ClintonPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
The parkland and gardens remain open, but please check the website before you travel and to book tickets.
Discover a secluded, intimate estate set in the heart of the Forest of Arden with 500 years of fascinating and unexpected stories. There are a variety of different walks and trails to enjoy on your visit to Baddesley Clinton. Come and experience panoramic views, a range of wildlife, and the opportunity to learn about local history. Please note many of our walks are dog friendly.
Out on the estate children have the freedom to roam, be adventurous, and get messy and creative on our natural play trail inspired by the animals that live in the Warwickshire countryside. Follow the animal sculptures, made by local carver Graham Jones, over to the woodland for an animal adventure.
Facilities at Baddesley Clinton:
- Restaurant with varied menu and seasonal vegetables from our own garden. Access to the restaurant is included in admissions ticket.
- Shop - locally sourced products and plants
- Free parking, 100 yards
- Toilet facilities
- Dogs on leads welcome in the car park and on public footpaths across the estate. Please note many of our walks are dog friendly, however dogs are not allowed past Visitor Reception which includes the house, gardens and restaurant.
Walks at Baddesley Clinton
There are a variety of different walks and trails to enjoy on your visit to Baddesley Clinton. Experience panoramic views, a range of wildlife, and the opportunity to learn about local history.
- Baddesley Clinton Estate Walk - St Michael's Church and Church Field are on the route of this easy walk around the Baddesley Clinton estate.
- Baddesley Clinton to Packwood Walk - A beautiful walk through the Arden countryside, taking in the Stratford-upon-Avon canal and two tranquil Warwickshire properties.
- Heart of England Way Countryside Walk - A meandering walk that takes you through the rolling hills of Warwickshire, look out for the wildlife around Baddesley.
- Baddesley Clinton Canal Walk - Take a gentle walk along country lanes, field paths and the Grand Union Canal with points of local interest along the way.
Dogs at Baddesley Clinton
Please note many of the walks are dog friendly, however dogs are not allowed past Visitor Reception which includes the house, gardens and restaurant. Dogs on leads are welcome in the car park and on public footpaths across the estate.
See the National Trust Website for further details, prices and opening times.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|