- Under 5s
B-Independent are a lovely local business offering a range of baby groups, child development & children’s occupational therapy services.
B-Independent | Baby Groups in Leamington Spa
B-Independent groups are a wonderful way for you as a caregiver to learn all about your baby and the wonderful things they can already do!
These groups focus on strengthening your relationship with your child whether that is soothing them or playing with them or just being in the moment & enjoying special times together. You're in safe hands with over 15 years of paediatric child development experience working in health care as an occupational therapist and as a childcare provider.
B-Independent Classes for Babies
B-Independent offer a range of parent & baby groups for newborns to 14 month olds plus services for infants with additional needs.
- New Bees Baby Massage - newborn massage to allow you to massage from day one - ONLINE
- Baby Bees Massage - face to face baby massage - for newborns upwards
- Flying Bees Baby Yoga - best for infants with some head control & a great move up from massage - up to 12 months
- Busy Bees Sensory Movers - for infants over 4 months up to walking age.
- Warrior Bees - nurture groups for babies and families who need a slower paced group due to their needs, their developmental needs or medical needs.
Dates: Sessions run on Tuesdays. You can view the full timetable here.
Venue: Hill House, Fosse Way, Hunningham, Leamington Spa, CV33 9EG
Head to the website to find out more and book your place!
As part of your booking you will receive:
- Play activity ideas for you and your baby
- ‘Minute for me’ activities
- Top tips from other professionals on how to maximise your child’s development
- Access to our 'Tummy Time Top Ten' play positions video
- Drinks & refreshments in groups (Covid-permitting)
- A free gift for you & your baby
- Access to a closed whatsapp group where child development play activities will be shared
You're in safe hands:
The B-Independent therapist has over 15 years of paediatric child development experience as an occupational therapist and as a childcare provider. In line with HCPC & RCOT standards they constantly engage in CPD. The baby yoga & massage course training was accredited by Hands on Babies; a Royal College of Midwives & Complementary Therapy Accredited Board endorsed training programme.