Compton Verney Art Gallery & ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
The park, grounds, welcome centre, house, galleries and gift shop are now open. Please note there is a new system of pre-bookable timed tickets to restrict numbers in the gallery spaces. Book your tickets here.
Visit the website for information on procedures put in place and further updates.
Compton Verney Art Gallery & Park
Discover the unique delights of Compton Verney, where there’s something for everyone to enjoy. 120 acres of stunning parkland and lake surround an award-winning art gallery, with a family friendly café and gift shop.
Escape the everyday to wander through our historic ‘Capability’ Brown landscape, marvel at our world-class art exhibitions or have fun in our outdoor adventure playground. All ages are welcome – we’re just 9 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon.
Top 10 things to do in the Park
- Spot bird and wildlife on a nature trail around the ‘Capability’ Brown paths
- Visit the newly planted Labyrinth
- See baby birds on the lake from our bird hide
- Explore The Clearing, on the shores of the lake
- Have fun in our Forest School and outdoor activities every Thursday
- Take a moment to unwind and enjoy the bird song
- Discover new horizons with our orienteering courses
- Go on a tour and learn all about the Park
- Get fit with a jog, walk or Tai Chi session in the Park
- Spend the afternoon cloud gazing
|Adult||Child (5-18 yrs)|
|Grounds Only||£5.00||FREE until 27th June|
|Exhibition Pass||£14.90**||FREE |
- * FREE for Local Pass Holders and Access All Areas Members
- ** FREE for Access All Areas Members
- Under 5's go FREE
- Essential Carers go FREE when accompanying the person they care for.
Book your tickets here.
Dogs at Compton Verney Art Gallery & Park
Dogs are allowed in the Welcome Centre and the Parkland, including the Old Town Meadow, but not in the Playground, Forest School or Sandpits, and not in the Ice House Coppice where the paths are narrow. Only assistance dogs will be allowed in the House. A map outlining the restricted areas can be obtained at the Welcome Centre. Find more information here.
Tuesday – Sunday | 10am – 5pm
Visit the website for more details.
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|