Hatton Adventure WorldPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Now open! Please note a lot of Hatton's Indoor Attractions are not available. Visit the website for more details.
Hatton Adventure World offers a range of indoor and outdoor activities and amazing attractions for children and adults. There are 100 acres of entertainment with over 450 creatures great and small.
Hatton Adventure World
Indoor Activities at Hatton Adventure World:
Please note a lot of Hatton's Indoor Attractions are not available. Visit the website for more details.
- Superslide Mania - Swing, slide and climb your way round our massive indoor play centre. (Mums and Dads too!)
- Scales & Tails - From snakes to stick insects and tortoises to tarantulas, get hands on with all our exotic creatures.
- Farmyard Favourites - Up close and personal with all of your farmyard friends.
- Guinea Pig Village - 250 resident guinea pigs in their very own miniature village.
- Sensory Play - Stimulate your child’s sight, taste and hearing sense in their early years. For 0-2 Year olds.
- Zoobee Family Theatre - Ever-changing, fun packed shows for all. Weekends and school holidays.
- Newborn Animals *Seasonal - Every easter at Hatton Adventure World we welcome a wide range of newborn animals from our farm.
- Arts & Crafts *Seasonal - Spend a day getting creative and let your imagination run wild!
- Indoor Events - Take a peek at the latest events, from halloween shows, to Christmas specials. Fun for the whole family.
Outdoor Activities at Hatton Adventure World:
- Laser Combat - Outwit your opponents in a game of stealth, speed and nerve. Weekends and school holidays (subject to weather, call 01926 840023 to check before arriving)
- Gold Rush *Seasonal - Time yourself; dock points for Pan for gold just like the old days and be sure to find those nuggets!
- Assault Course - Time yourself; dock points for any mistakes; dive, duck and navigate your way round the various challenges.
- Grand National Sheep Racing *Seasonal - Place your bets at our Grand National Sheepstakes!!
- Tractor Safari *Seasonal - With twists and turns along the way spot the animals as you travel through the countryside.
- The Falconry Centre - Handle a Hawk, watch the fascinating shows and chat to our resident handler.
- Pony Rides - Weekends and school holidays. A small charge applies for pony rides.
- JCB Track - Jump on one of our mini-JCBs and pedal furiously round our network of all-weather tracks.
- Inflatables *Seasonal - Have a go on our bouncy castles and big inflatable slide!
- Fun Fair - Fun fair rides for traditional and popular family fun.
- Bluebell the Cow - Our magic cow doesn’t kick, so milking Bluebell is a thoroughly safe experience!
- Pig Palace - Come and visit our delightful little piggies at Pig Palace!
- Trampoline Beds - The sky in the limit! Hop, skip and JUMP your way over to our trampoline beds!
- Water Battles *Seasonal - Make a splash this summer and cool off with a water battle!
- Build & Play - Build sandcastles and then knock them down. Play all day in the sand
Visit the website for more details about Hatton Adventure World.
- Under 2's are FREE (with the exception of entrance to see Father Christmas, for which there is a small charge)
- ONLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE UNTIL 10AM ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- All tickets bought online are OPEN tickets and are valid on any date between the dates specified within each category below.
- Weekdays 11am to 4pm
- Weekends 10am – 5.30pm
- Open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day
|Monday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|