Lockdown Baby | KenilworthGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
14:00 - 15:00
14:00 - 15:00
14:00 - 15:00View all
- Under 5s
Do you have a lockdown baby who is not yet mobile? This is the group for you!
Lockdown Baby | Baby Group in Kenilworth
Taking your baby to a group to meet other parents might be a little scary, we have set up this group specifically for parents like you!
On arrival a friendly volunteer will welcome you and point you to a clean sterilised baby mat where you can lay your child down to allow you time to talk to the other parents.
Our Children's worker will then lead some fun activities designed to build relationships between you and your little one.
This is a great way to start to engage with fun activities and make new friends.
Wednesdays | 2pm - 3pm
Suitable for non mobile babies.
Families are encouraged to pre-book on the Eventbrite page however spaces may be available on the day.
Venue: 60 Priory Road (Kenilworth Methodist Church), Kenilworth, CV8 1LQ
Once your baby is mobile, they can progress to the Picnic Church group!
- Adults will need to wear face masks at all times whilst in the building.
- You will be asked for your phone number which will be stored for 28 days for track and trace purposes.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the door
- If you have a pushchair you will be directed to a pushchair parking space to park your pushchair – please take care not to touch other people’s pushchairs or personal belongings
- Limited toilet and baby changing facilities will be available but we do not have facility to dispose of nappies.