- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
MotoFest Month 2021 will four themed weekends so whether you are a two wheeled or a four wheeled fan, there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
17th July - 8th August 2021
This is a free event!
Motofest Coventry 2021
17th and 18th July - Each of the four weekends will be themed, with the initial launch weekend on 17th and 18th July titled ‘Your Future Moves’. This will be based around innovation and technology. While the first weekend will focus on future technology, there will also be a step back in time with an ‘Italian Job’ themed spectacular to launch the festivities.
24th and 25th July - The 24th and 25th July will go full throttle for two wheeled fans, with ‘Motorcycle Weekend’ set to feature a ‘Ride In’, dynamic and static displays as part of the programme.
31st July and 1st August - The 31st July and 1st August is ‘Motorsport and Performance Weekend’, featuring a mixture of dynamic and static motorsport displays taking place around the City Centre. While there will be no full Ring Road circuit this year, there are plans for a drift arena and an energetic motorsport display.
7th and 8th August - The final weekend on 7th and 8th August is the ‘Classic and Performance Car Weekend’. Both days will feature static displays in the City Centre and themed events including road runs taking in Coventry and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Watch Live Motorsport
Get up close and feel the heat of live motoring action at our 3 unique motorsport venues:
- GT Radial Sprint Circuit - Coventry’s ring road becomes a sprint circuit for the weekend. See parade laps by gorgeous supercars, classic vehicles, industry debuts and more
- Skydome Fueltopia Arena - Expect tyre smoke, skid marks and crazy motoring antics. Hosting Formula Gymkhana, drifting demos and motorbike stunts.
- Autotest Arena - Host of the 2019 Autotest National Championship Qualifiers, autosolo passenger rides and IUDRO UK drone racing national
Music and Culture
There’s a lot more to MotoFest than just cars. Stop by one of our three music stages to soothe your ears from revving engines or get pumped for more motoring action. Stroll through a photography exhibition, see an artist paint with cars, attend an orchestral concert, visit a local museum or go shopping in the city centre.
- BULL! In the Bull Yard - Showcasing local talent in rock, dance and funk. A mix of high-energy music lasting into the evening.
- MotoFest Community Stage - In the HOPE Arena with a lively, family-friendly vibe. The perfect place to grab a pint, have a dance and catch some rays.
- Global Care CV Folk Stage - Acoustic, folky and fun. This stage fills Broadgate with foot-tapping cheer all day long.
Family Fun at Motofest Coventry
MotoFest is an event to be enjoyed as a family. All of our live and static displays are child-safe (bring ear defenders!) but we also have a range of free activities specially chosen to engage and entertain our younger visitors.
- Face Painting - Drop by the HOPE Coventry marquee in the HOPE Arena for free activities for children including face painting.
- Mini Land Rovers - The Jaguar Land Rover Zone is full of amazing content for all ages. Kids aged 3 -10 can even take a mini Land Rover for a spin!
- Fire Station Open Day - Family fun at the official opening celebration of the new Radford Road fire station. Sunday 2nd June.
Food and Drink
Cars need petrol. You need food. MotoFest Coventry is based in a city centre with a wide range of quality eateries. We also invite a handful of exotic vendors down just to our Global Street Food Village just for the weekend. Basically, you’re spoilt for choice.
To check out the travel and parking arrangements, or to to see photos from previous years, have a look at the MotoFest website.