National Trust Packwood HousePlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Make the most of your visit to Packwood House. Whether it’s the Warwickshire countryside walks you’ve heard about, the meticulously restored country house, the beautiful and bountiful walled kitchen garden and magnificent yew trees, or the Welly Walk for families, there's plenty to explore and fill your day with.
Packwood House | National Trust near Coventry
A 5 minute stroll from Visitor Reception is Packwood's Kitchen Garden full to the brim with fresh produce used in the Cafe. With immaculate pathways, a dipping pool and shady benches to sit and relax come and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of our delightful kitchen garden. Cross over the road and explore the grand topiary garden, abundant mingled style borders and fruitful orchard.
You are very welcome to explore the house at your own pace and you'll find knowledgeable volunteer guides positioned throughout the house, happy to answer any questions you might have. Everyone is welcome at Packwood, if you are visiting with younger members of the family we have a children's trail for the whole family to enjoy and hip seat baby carriers are available to borrow.
Facilities at Packwood House:
- Shop selling locally sourced products
- Refreshments from the Garden Kitchen Cafe
- Free parking, 100 yards
- Garden plants for sale, many grown in our own nursery
- Dogs on leads welcome in the car park, public footpaths across the estate and café terrace. Assistance dogs only in gardens.
- The café at Packwood is located beyond the pay barrier. National Trust members will need to show their membership card and non-members will need to purchase a ticket to the property.
Dogs at Packwood House
Dogs are very welcome on leads in the car park, on public footpaths across the estate, café terrace and the barnyard. The house and formal gardens are only for humans.
Visit the National Trust website for more details, opening times and prices.
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|