Picnic Church | KenilworthGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
10:00 - 11:00
10:00 - 11:00
10:00 - 11:00View all
- Under 5s
Head to The Kenilworth Methodist Church on Friday mornings for a fun picnic in the church!
Picnic Church | Baby and Toddler Groups in Kenilworth
Picnic church is a lovely way for families to come together in a safe and friendly environment – whether you have a baby or a toddler – Picnic Church is the place for you! Noo rush – no pressure just a relaxing time in the presence of other parents with supportive volunteers on hand to make you feel welcome.
Bring a picnic blanket, drinks, and a snack as well as your favourite teddy and some small toys to play with and join us for a picnic in the church! You will be allocated a space to set up your blanket and when everybody is settled, we will have a story and some action songs to dance to.
Fridays from 10am (the session starts at 10:20am)
Suitable for under 5's.
Families are encouraged to pre-book on the Eventbrite page however spaces may be available on the day.
Venue: 60 Priory Road (Kenilworth Methodist Church), Kenilworth, CV8 1LQ
- The doors will open from 10am and families will be allowed in one at a time
- Adults will need to wear face masks at all times whilst in the building.
- You will be asked for your phone number which will be stored for 28 days for track and trace purposes.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the door
- If you have a pushchair you will be directed to a pushchair parking space to park your pushchair – please take care not to touch other people’s pushchairs or personal belongings
- You will then be directed to a designated picnic spot where you will be able to set up your own picnic blanket, toys and refreshments.
- At approximately 10.20am the session will start
- After the session you will be invited one at a time to leave the premises without stopping to chat.
- Limited toilet and baby changing facilities will be available but we do not have facility to dispose of nappies.