- Under 5s
Spa Babies is planning to re-open on 12th April. You can make a booking via the Spa Babies website.
Spa Babies was established in 2019 and is now the leading Baby Spa in the UK as featured in the Daily Mail! Designed for babies between 0-9 months old, The Baby Spa is a 60 minute parent and baby bonding experience.
Spa Babies Sessions in Solihull
The Baby Spa is a full sensory experience! The lights are out, there is a relaxing scent in the air, and calming music too - creating the perfect Spa Babies environment. This is a chance for you as the parent to truly unwind and have a completely guilt free hour with baby and create true lasting memories.
Designed for babies between 0-9 months old.
Here's what you can expect:
Spa baths - The baby Hydo-Spa Baths will allow your little one to experience the whirlpool feeling and relaxing bubbles.
Positive touch guidance - Gentle touch stimulates nerve endings which leads to a release endorphins, oxytocin and serotonin, often referred to as love hormones, a great way to help the bonding process.
Baby Facials - Give your baby the ultimate mini facial with a highly popular locally sourced comfort balm.
Photo Moment - Capture the moment with a Spa photo, with tiny robes and turban towels provided.
Spa Babies is held at Cheswick Green Village Hall in Solihull on Fridays (term time only):
- 11am - 12pm
- 12:45pm - 1:45pm
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm
How to Book:
Each session is just £25.
To book, visit the Spa Babies website and choose your session.
Please note that Spa Babies is currently closed during lockdown. However once all is back up and running please be aware of the precautions that Spa Babies is taking in accordance with government guidelines:
- Parent & Baby stations will be a minimum of 2 metres apart
- There will only ever be 4 babies per Spa Babies’ session
- Upon arrival please wait outside the building to be called in (as there will be no waiting facility inside)
- Please can you sanitise your hands as you enter the Spa (we will provide some if you do not have your own)
- Your temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- All towels, robes, flannels and turban towels are single use and there will be washing bins provided for you to pop them into at the end of your experience
- All baths and mats will be cleaned/disinfected before every Spa session this is following the COVID-19 infection control guidelines
- The toilet facilities will be open however are subject to one parent and child at any one time
- Ultimately your safety is our priority however we still want you to enjoy your time with us Spa Babies.
Read Our Review!
The Coventry Rocks team were lucky enough to visit one of the Spa Babies sessions during 2020, and they had an amazing time! If you're thinking about booking for yourself as a treat, or for a loved one, then read our review here!
Great news - Spa Babies sell vouchers! You can buy the Spa Babies Ultimate Gift Box on the website, and it includes your very own Baby Robe, a pot of comfort balm, and a Gift Voucher, all in a lovely gift box. You can also buy a Session Gift Voucher for just £25 - the perfect treat for parent and baby.