- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
In an untouched woodlands in the Heart of England, dinosaurs, bears, lions, and tigers roam free. There may even be a unicorn or two! They are joined by a gaggle of pirates and a gang of superheroes - It’s much more than just dinosaurs.
It's Totally Roarsome!
Totally Roarsome | Heart of England Coventry
Wander around the trail and complete a quiz to be entered into a weekly prize draw. Take photos with the life-size models - there is almost 100 of them in the woodland.
Running every day until Sunday 5th September! Get your tickets here!
How it Works:
- Make your way around the natural woodland walk surrounded by the wild animals, dinosaurs, superheros and much more!
- Complete the quiz and treasure hunts for your chance to enter in to a weekly prize draw.
- Take lots of photos and tag #TOTALLYROARSOME
Totally Roarsome Tickets:
- Tickets are priced at £7.95 per person, for up to two families or social bubble.
- Suitable for ages 2 and over. Under 2's and non-walkers are welcome and there is no charge.
- Entry times are staggered at Totally Roarsome to ensure social distancing
- No dogs are allowed in the woodland
- It is a natural woodland so it's best to carry babies in a sling
- Due to the weather the track may not be suitable for prams and buggies all of the time.
- The Totally Roarsome trail should take about an hour
- Parking, toilets and first aid are all on site
- Wellies or good walking boots are advised
- For other FAQs click here.
Food and Drink:
During your Totally Roarsome day out, head to The Boathouse Café that serves hot and cold food, cold drinks and ice creams. Or dine for lunch at The Quicken Tree and let the kids run wild whilst you sit relaxed with a drink in hand out on the terraces!
Summer at The Heart:
There is lots going on at The Heart of England through the summer months! There are tonnes of activities available including a Pirate Ship, Pedalos out on the lake and so much more... click here to find out more!