Tree Babies at Brandon WoodsGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
10:00 - 11:30
10:00 - 11:30
10:00 - 11:30View all
- Under 5s
Baby Cherish Autumn Term Courses start 16th September! Booking now open! Early Bird Tickets available before 17th August.
Tree Babies is a wonderful new course from Baby_Cherish, suitable for mums and dads, and babies happy to be carried in slings. The course is held in a woodland setting, where you will experience mindfulness, forest bathing, journaling, and more.
Baby Cherish | Tree Babies Course in Coventry
Tree Babies is a beautiful blend of:
- 👶🏽 Baby wearing
- 🌿 Awakening your Senses!
- 🌲 Forest Bathing
- 🌍 Journaling and Gratitude
- 💮 Creating weekly Nature Art
- 🌳 Mindfulness, Relaxation & gentle movement
- 🍃 Herbal Tea
This course is perfect for new mums and dads who would like to learn new skills in an outdoor setting. Covid-19 has had a huge impact on all our lives this year. This course gives you the opportunity to connect with other mums and dads in a safe socially distanced setting.
This is not like a traditional baby class. This is a session where there is nothing to be achieved, just simple, beautiful moments enjoyed – there will be very little ‘doing’ and you will be free to dip in and out with whatever feels right to you.
What will you learn?
- You will learn how to connect with nature; connect with your babies and introduce them to the wonder of the nature and wildlife around us.
- You will learn about meditation, mindfulness, and breathing exercises
- You will experience the art of forest bathing – Studies have shown that spending time among trees can have calming, relaxing effects and can boost our immune systems.
- You will take part in creating nature art
What will you receive?
- Guided meditations and simple exercises to try at home
- Gratitude practices to embed in your daily routine
- Opportunity to make new friends
- The enjoyment of being outdoors in the trees and ideas for bringing the forest indoors.
- WhatsApp group set up and all members of the course invited to join to enable you to make, build friendships, give support to each other or plan meetups.
- Facebook group for all Tree Babies
- And a few surprises and delights along the way.
Tree Babies Course Details
Tree Babies is a course for new mums and/or dad's to take time out each week, focus on their wellbeing and connect with nature, their baby and other parents.
Choose from 'Dip into Tree Babies' - 3 week course, just £24
or 'The Essence of Tree Babies' - 5 weeks £40
Sessions are held on Thursdays at Brandon Woods, Coventry, CV3 2JJ.
- 10am - 11:30am
Bookings must be made in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book your place CLICK THIS LINK!
Baby_Cherish provides a safe and relaxing environment in which Mums, Dads and carers can take time to tune in to their baby’s cues and signals. Baby_Cherish is run by Sarah, who has worked in Early Years for 17 years and has a passion for working with young children and families. In the sessions, Sarah provides a calm place for new Mums and Dads to meet, share their experiences and learn new skills. You can connect with Sarah on Facebook and Instagram.