Draycote Water Easter Trail
The Easter Bunny has left a trail of eggs around the Country Park at Draycote Water. Follow the route to find the eggs and answer the questions. Once completed return to the Visitor Hub to receive your prize!
Draycote Water Easter Trail | Easter 2024
- Opening Hours: 23rd March - 14th April 2024 | 10am - 4pm
- Location: Draycote Water, Kites Hardwick, Dunchurch, CV23 8AB
- Price: £3 per trail sheet, each completed trail sheet will receive one prize.
Draycote Water is an ideal place for a family day out in Warwickshire. There is lots to do at this great site from walking to watersports. Draycote water are running their Easter Trail for the full Easter holidays so you can meet family and friends to walk off those Easter chocolate.
- £3 per trail sheet, each completed trail sheet will receive one prize.
- The trail is around the Country Park, accessible by pushchair.
- No need to pre book, just go to the Visitor Hub to buy your activity sheet.
- *Non-chocolate alternative prize available*
- Visit the website for more info and stay up to date with the event by visiting the Facebook event page.
Find out about Draycote Water's facilities here!