LA Activity Camps Holiday Club | Meriden
Bookings are now open for the LA Activity Camps' Holiday Club for New Year 2024!
LA Activity Camps | Holiday Club in Meriden Coventry
- Feb Half Term: 12th - 16th February 2024
- Easter: 25th - 28th March / 2nd - 5th April 2024
- Times: Full day sessions from 7:30am to 5.30pm or Short day sessions from 9.00am - 3.30pm.
- Ages: All children aged 4-11 years from any school are welcome!
- Venue: Meriden C of E Primary School, Fillongley Rd, Coventry, CV7 7LW
- Booking: Please contact the team at email@example.com or via the enquiry form on the website.
This fantastic holiday club is set in the grounds of Meriden C of E Primary School, with access to the schools hall and playing fields. This is the perfect setting for the children to be inspired, feel relaxed and have fun.
Safety is always a top priority at LA Activity Camps, and your child will be cared for by the excellent staff, who are all fully trained and all holding enhanced DBS checks.
Ofsted Registered: As a part of the Little Angels Group, L.A Activity camps are a registered Ofsted setting unlike many other Holiday Clubs.
DBS Verified Team: Each and every staff member working within L.A Activity Camps hold an in date DBS Check in line with government guidelines, meaning that you can have full trust within our setting and staff members to provide the highest standard of childcare, and carry out safeguarding duties with extreme competence.
- Short day - 9am to 3.30pm - £26 (includes mid morning snack and bring your own lunch)
- Long day - 7.30am to 5.30am - £40 (includes Breakfast & evening snack also mid morning snack, please bring your own lunch)
- Parents can also use the childcare tax vouchers to pay
How to book
What to expect at LA Activity Camps
LA Activity Camps offer a fun packed holiday programme with themed days and weeks, day trips and outings to local parks and playgrounds.
In line with the daily activities, younger and older children have the use of the school facilities, so rooms can be equipped with the right resources appropriate for their age. All children can use the extensive grounds and during warmer weather they will do more activities outdoors and use all the facilities.
Food and Drink: Breakfast is served from 07:30am with a selection of cereals, toast and fresh milk. At lunchtime children will enjoy their packed lunch they bring with them. After Camp snack will be served at 4:00pm with a selection of hot and cold snacks with fruit and yogurts as desert. There are plenty of drink breaks which include Milkshakes, Hot chocolate in colder weather, water, juice with fruit or a biscuit.
A selection of Outdoor Activities: Tennis, rounders, football, cricket, games, team games, parachute games, water guns, obstacle games, races, boules, local park, seasonal themes.
A selection of Indoor Activities: Various crafts, hama beads, games, face painting, themed days, pizza making, baking, playdoh, movie afternoon, seasonal themes.