The Avenue at Coombe
The Avenue at Coombe is set in 500 acres of tranquil Warwickshire parkland, that’s waiting to be explored. Bursting with shops, eateries, flowers, gifts and fun, make the most of your visit to our special family attraction in the Midlands.
The Avenue at Coombe | Family Days Out in Coventry
A Diverse Range of Outlets
The Avenue at Coombe has a unique and diverse offering of outlets, and is truly one-of-a-kind in the Midlands. Wander around and explore the shops from the quirky Abbey Artisan Market through to the delightful florist and gift shop. Once you’re all shopped out, tuck into a delicious lunch or a sweet treat in our 50s inspired dessert diner, with flavours that will suit all tastes.
Food at The Avenue
- The Sundae Club - The Sundae Club is a 50’s inspired dessert diner offering warm crepes, waffles and an ice cream selection the colour of the rainbow!
- Café & Ice Cream - The Café in the Park is the perfect place to enjoy a much-needed mates date. Stop by for a pick-me-up coffee and cake or browse our full menu if you fancy something more, packed with plenty of meat, veggie and vegan options to satisfy everyone.
- Artisan Food Market - The Avenue Artisan Market is your local, farm-style shop based inside The Avenue at Coombe. The market is great for foodies, with artisan products, preserves, meal kits, including fakeaways, pies, alcoholic beverages and items from local suppliers all available to buy.
Gifts at The Avenue
- Event Tickets and Gifts - From event tickets and gift vouchers to dining and festive experiences, explore The Coombe Abbey Shop and buy a gift for someone special or to treat yourself.
- Unique Products - If you’re looking for a unique gift for that special someone, The Artisan Food Market is the place for you.
- Flowers for all Occasions - From gifts and hand tied bouquets to wedding and funeral packages, Flowers at Coombe can help bring your vision to life. Our on-site florist creates bespoke arrangements for weddings and events, Valentine’s Day, baby showers, birthdays, Mother’s Day, graduations, funerals, celebrations and more.
- Woodturners - Coombe Abbey Woodturning Club is a friendly club with over 140 members. Mostly amateurs of all standards from novice to expert, members are always willing to exchange ideas and advice on all woodturning topics from obtaining wood and other supplies, advising on equipment and tools, to improving turning techniques.
Fun at The Avenue
- Coombe Abbey Park - For a family day out, long walk, or a quiet picnic, visit Coombe Abbey Park. It offers 500 acres of beautiful gardens, woodland, lakeside walks, and bird watching and has won many awards for its quality and excellence in management, conservation, visitor experience and education.
- Play Park - Coming soon to Coombe Abbey Park is the brand-new Woodland Play Park with a unique twist. Your children will have the opportunity to enjoy our giant tunnel slide and wiggly walkways, whilst also learning at the same time in our upcoming fully immersive experience.
- Discovery Centre - The Discovery Centre is a haven for history buffs. Learn all about the fascinating history and heritage of the site. You’ll also discover information about the woodlands, wetlands and grasslands of the park, with interactive exhibits for children too.
- Go Ape - Enjoy the rush, laughs and screams guaranteed at Go Ape Coombe Abbey in Coventry and Warwickshire. Set in 500 acres of beautiful parkland, discover Go Ape’s newest high ropes adventure.
- Mini Landrovers - Your budding rally drivers can take to four wheels, and drive a Mini Land Rover around a brand new track at Go Ape Coventry. Mini Land Rovers is run as a 'walk by' service only and operates most days that the Treetops course is open.
Toilets - There are toilets in multiple locations at Coombe Abbey. These can be found inside The Café in the Park, on the outside of The Avenue and the Top Pool.
Duck and Swan Feeding Area - A favourite for all ages both at the main lake and Top Pool. Duck and swan food is available from the café priced at £1 a bag.
Dog Walking at Coombe Abbey Park - Dogs are welcome at The Avenue at Coombe. Water bowls are available to keep your dog hydrated and you can treat them to a dog friendly ice-cream in The Café in the Park.
Parking at Coombe Abbey Park - There is a large car park on site which is chargeable and prices are from £1. See tariffs here.