Add an Event to Coventry Rocks
Reach thousands of families visiting or living in Coventry by promoting your event on Coventry Rocks.
Are you running a Event in Coventry?
The Coventry Rocks Events Collection is hugely popular with local families, as well as families visiting Coventry. When you advertise with Coventry Rocks, your event page will be seen by thousands of families looking for things to do in the run up to your event. It will be featured in the relevant 'what's on today', 'what's on tomorrow' and 'what's on this weekend' collections, and school holiday collections where applicable.
In 2022, Coventry Rocks was visited by 330,000 users - all parents/carers looking for things to do in the local area. We rank 1st page of Google for a wide range of search terms including 'things to do in Coventry', 'what's on Coventry', 'family events Coventry' and we have over 13,000 followers on social media. Download our Media Pack.
A feature page includes full details of your event, with booking, website and social media links, images, location, and SEO. It will also be shared on our Instagram and Facebook Stories. For maximum exposure, you can add a post on our social media pages.
How much does it cost?
|Free or charity fund-raising event||FREE|
|One off event listing||£30|
|One off event listing + social post||£50|
How does it work?
- To submit your event, click this link to create a log in. Please note this works best on desktop. Mobile site coming soon!
- From the dashboard click "Create your page" then "Things to do ".
- Follow the process step by step, adding in as much information as you can. Download our guide for tips for how to create a great feature page!
- Save your progress if you need to, or click "Submit for Publication".
- Once we receive the details, we will check it over and fine tune where necessary. We'll then be in touch with an invoice so you can make payment.
- Once payment is complete, your page will go live.
- We'll also share it to our Instagram and Facebook stories!
Free or Charity Fund Raising Events
If you wish to submit a free, community or charity fund raising event please follow the process above but select "community organisation" at the final stage. This will put your feature page through the process free of charge.