Barnacle Village HallVenue
Barnacle Village Hall is run by a Management Committee elected annually and is a registered charity. It has been extensively refurbished to provide a first class venue for village events, community organisations, parties, weddings, skittles and general hire.
Barnacle Village Hall |Venue Hire in Barnacle, Coventry
The ideal venue for every occasion:
- Parties, dances and celebrations
- Wedding receptions
- Skittles evenings
- Music, drama and other performing arts events
- Conferences, meetings and training courses
- Fundraising events
- Local organisations
- Live & Local – International artist performances
The main hall is approximately 14 metres x 8.5 metres with a wooden parquet floor and a small stage. It seats up to 140 people and can be laid out in a variety of styles to suit any occasion.
|All day (10.00am to 11.45pm)||£220.00|
|2.00pm to 11.45pm||£200.00|
|5.00pm to 11.45pm||£160.00|
For smaller functions the fee is £25.00 per hour.
Please note: For all functions full payment is required one week prior to the event.
Bar Hire (including Snug):
A licensed bar can be provided for any evening function, but a minimum of 60 people attending the event is required. There is no additional charge for the provision of a bar, but it will only be provided for a maximum of 5 hours. If additional hours are required, the fee is £20 for each additional hour. If a bar has been requested you are not allowed to bring your own drinks.
- Bar will close at 11.00pm with last orders at 10.50pm, allowing 20 minutes drinking up time.
- We do not provide a bar on Sunday evening.
Snug Hire (max. 25 people)
|Up to 3 hours use||£30.00|
|Each additional hour||£10.00|
No bar available if using the Snug
- Visit the website for more details.
- To book the hall please phone 07941 910714.
- Email: info@BarnacleVillageHall.com
Address:Barnacle Village Hall, Lower Road, Barnacle, CV7 9LD
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit