Stoneleigh Village HallVenue
The hall is well situated in grounds of about 2.5 acres, and has excellent accommodation for all types of events.
Stoneleigh Village Hall |Venue Hire in Stoneleigh
The hall is situated on Birmingham Road - the main thoroughfare through the village, and is at the end nearest the A46.
It has a generous sized carpark.
There are 2 rooms available:
- The main hall that can seat 120 in rows /80 at tables/160 standing
- Committee room with separate external access and acoustic padded ceiling. Maximum capacity of 20 seated in rows or 15 at tables.
The main hall has an extendable stage, a loop and PA system and projector.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a range cooker, a free standing cooker and a microwave oven; a fridge; a commercial dishwasher; there are also 2 heated trolleys available. It is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, and cooking equipment. If required other equipment is available but that would be an extra cost.
Also a large patio area outside overlooking the playing fields.
There is a Children's play area, an artificial turf playing area, tennis court (managed by Stoneleigh Tennis Club). And the Hall is the home of the long established Stoneleigh Football Club.
There is a carpark that would accommodate 41 cars.
Villager’s Hire Rates:
- Main Hall including use of Loop/PA system £11.00/hour.
- Meeting Room £8.00/hour.
- Use of kitchen for cooking food £20.00 per hire. Usage for making hot drinks only is free.
Non Villager’s Hire Rates:
- Main Hall including use of Loop/PA system £16.00/hour.
- Meeting Room £10.00/hour.
- Use of kitchen for cooking/heating food £20.00 per hire. Usage for making hot drinks only is free.
All hirers can benefit from a 10% discount for successional bookings of six or more for the same purpose in a twelve month period.
Once the projector and screen is available for use in the main Hall this can be hired at a charge of £25.00 per session in addition to the hourly Hall hire charge.
The Booking Administrator is Joe Ball - call 02476 411315 to check availability.