BilinguaSing French & Music Classes | NOW ONLINE!Groups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
10:00 - 10:45
10:00 - 10:45
10:00 - 10:45View all
- Under 5s
Join in with the 6 week programme of live sessions via the BilinguaSing HQ closed Facebook group. Book your place here!
BilinguaSing - a sensory music class, with an extra language!
BilinguaSing offer fantastic language, sensory and music classes for kids. Their multi-award winning programme is a unique sensory language-learning adventure that’s loved by parents and adored by children!
BilinguaSing Coventry & Kenilworth - French Classes
These classes are mixed age family classes, suitable for children from 0 to 4 years of age.
Every Wednesday during Term Time | 10am - 10:45am
Held at St Barbara's Church, Earlsdon, CV5 6AG
Click here to book your place!
Why choose BilinguaSing?
Early exposure to a second language has oodles of benefits - not least of which is that it’s incredible for your baby’s brain development and learning skills. It’s also good for you too, helping to stave off the dreaded ‘baby brain’. Which makes it one of the best activities you can do with your little one from when they’re just a few weeks old.
The team at BilinguaSing recognise that every child develops at their own pace, so they’ve carefully tailored their baby and toddler classes specifically to the developmental stage of your child, rather than their age.
BilinguaSing run classes in French, Spanish, German and Italian. And while you don’t need to know any languages to join us, we promise that you’ll be singing along in no time!
Read more about the benefits of early language learning here.
All BilinguaSing teachers have completed a 'control of infectious diseases' training course, and will be putting all the procedures you'd expect in place to keep you, your little one and your BilinguaSing teacher as safe as possible:
- To keep social bubbles consistent, they won’t be allowing drop-ins, free taster classes or extra adult spectators.
- The wearing of face coverings by all adults when entering, exiting and moving around the room (children under 11 or anyone with a medical condition are exempt)
- One-way systems and place markers to facilitate social distancing amongst the adults classes
- Shoes removed and hands washed/sanitised before entering the room
- No sharing of props – you will receive your own props bag/tray for each session
- Your teacher will wear a visor & microphone to avoid the need to shout or sing loudly
- Thorough cleaning of the room and props in between each session (including key touch points eg. door handles, light switches)
- No eating or drinking in the room (young babies or anyone with a medical condition are exempt)
These measures are in place to keep you and everybody safe. But you'll still receive the same warm welcome & enjoy the same BilinguaSing magic!