BilinguaSing Spanish Classes | Balsall CommonGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
13:30 - 14:15
13:30 - 14:15
13:30 - 14:15View all
- All the family
- Under 5s
BilinguaSing - a sensory music class, with an extra language!
BilinguaSing offer fantastic language, sensory and music classes for kids. Their multi-award winning programme is a unique sensory language-learning adventure that’s loved by parents and adored by children!
BilinguaSing classes are totally unique in that children learn the language purely through music, and that each song is delivered in both English and the second language so that children and the adults with them know what they are singing! Children are actively involved from the moment they walk in until they leave the class. The songs are infectious, the props we use are engaging and unique and really capture the imagination.
BilinguaSing Spanish Classes in Balsall Common
We Sing Spanish is a fun-filled, highly interactive music class for babies, crawlers, toddlers, and preschoolers which introduces them to an additional language.
- Suitable for children from 0 to 4 years of age.
- Every Wednesday | 1:30pm - 2:15pm
- Held at Berkswell & District Royal British Legion, 316 Station Road, Balsall Common, CV7 7EF
- Classes are just £6.50 per session, payable in advance.
- Sibling discounts apply – under 12months old are free, over 12months old save a third
Click here to book your place!
For more information, email email@example.com or call 07780466528
Do you want to know more? Read our Review!
Find out all about BilinguaSing, meet the teacher, and read our review of the class here!
Why choose BilinguaSing?
Early exposure to a second language has oodles of benefits - not least of which is that it’s incredible for your baby’s brain development and learning skills. It’s also good for you too, helping to stave off the dreaded ‘baby brain’. Which makes it one of the best activities you can do with your little one from when they’re just a few weeks old.
The team at BilinguaSing recognise that every child develops at their own pace, so they’ve carefully tailored their baby and toddler classes specifically to the developmental stage of your child, rather than their age.
BilinguaSing run classes in French, Spanish, German and Italian. And while you don’t need to know any languages to join us, we promise that you’ll be singing along in no time!
Read more about the benefits of early language learning here.
All BilinguaSing teachers have completed a 'control of infectious diseases' training course, and will be putting all the procedures you'd expect in place to keep you, your little one and your BilinguaSing teacher as safe as possible:
- To keep social bubbles consistent, they won’t be allowing drop-ins, free taster classes or extra adult spectators.
- The wearing of face coverings by all adults when entering, exiting and moving around the room (children under 11 or anyone with a medical condition are exempt)
- One-way systems and place markers to facilitate social distancing amongst the adults classes
- Shoes removed and hands washed/sanitised before entering the room
- No sharing of props – you will receive your own props bag/tray for each session
- Your teacher will wear a visor & microphone to avoid the need to shout or sing loudly
- Thorough cleaning of the room and props in between each session (including key touch points eg. door handles, light switches)
- No eating or drinking in the room (young babies or anyone with a medical condition are exempt)
These measures are in place to keep you and everybody safe. But you'll still receive the same warm welcome & enjoy the same BilinguaSing magic!