Buggy Workout at War Memorial ParkGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
10:00 - 12:30
10:00 - 12:30
10:00 - 12:30View all
- Under 5s
Buggy Workout classes plan to re-open week commencing 29th March! Bookings now open!
Buggy Workout | War Memorial Park, Coventry
Wednesdays at 10am - 11am and 11:30 - 12:30pm
Held at War Memorial Park.
Due to limited numbers it is essential that you book your place, as they will fill up fast! Places will be booked on a first come first served basis. Click this link to book your place!
What is Buggy Workout?
Buggy Workout is a fitness class for new mums wanting to get back in shape after their new arrival. It is a fun and enjoyable post natal circuit class which mum and baby can enjoy together.
Benefits of the buggy workout:
- A safe and effective postnatal workout with a qualified postnatal instructor
- Mix of power walking and toning exercises to improve the posture and strengthen the core muscles
- No equipment required so that means you are able to do all the exercises at home or out and about by yourself
- Meet other mums in a similar situation
- Social class with time to chat to other mums bring baby with you in your buggy – no creche needed
- A fun and enjoyable class
What to bring with you:
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear to exercise in
- Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated
Baby changing facilities and cafes onsite.
Meeting point is The White Visitor Centre, in the middle of the park.