Family Yoga SessionEvents
- All the family
- School age
Don't miss out on this cosy yoga session for kids and adults to do together.
Family Yoga with Rossana | Yoga in Coventry
A cosy yoga session for kids and adults to do together focused on celebrating the bonds within families, with fun activities for connecting with and appreciating one another.
- Date: Saturday 25th June | 1:30pm - 3pm
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Recommended age: from 5 years and up
- Venue: The Nook, Coventry, CV1 1DE
- Tickets: Get your tickets here!
What to expect:
- Feel each other breathe through back to back breathing exercises
- Work together in coordinated movements and partner yoga poses
- Help each other relax
- Share gratitude for one another through eye gazing and finishing sentences like "My favourite thing about you is.."
- Includes refreshments (tea/juice and biscuits) and a craft.
Whether you have done yoga before or not, everyone can enjoy all the activities which can also be adapted to suit different ages and abilities.
Families come in all shapes and sizes, so grandparents, aunties, step-parents, foster-parents and other special adults are welcome to accompany the children.
Visit The Nook website for more details and to book your session!