- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
The Halloween Treasure Trail is hosted by Middleton Hall & Gardens.
The Hall, gardens and grounds will be open to the public on Friday 30th & Saturday 31st October, 11am – 3pm.
Take part in the Halloween-themed children’s treasure trail, following the spooky clues around the buildings and grounds to discover your treat (or trick!) at the end! The free children’s activity packs also include a colouring-in sheet and coloured pencils.
Friday 30th & Saturday 31st October | 11am – 3pm
Halloween Treasure Trail at Middleton Hall & Gardens
PLEASE NOTE: You must pre-book your entrance ticket to visit. There will be no tickets available on the door. Click here to buy your tickets.
- Adult Admission £6.00
- U16s FREE
- MH&G Season Pass Holder FREE
- Historic House Member FREE
- RHS Member FREE
- One-way system and hand sanitising stations through the Hall buildings.
- Please keep your distance from other visitors, your safety is important to us.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and on departure from our estate.
- One toilet (accessible) open to visitors. Baby changing facilities open.
- Part of nature trail currently closed, you can’t go the whole way around the lake due to maintenance work.
- Courtyard coffee shop and shops open on both days, 10am-4pm.
Keep an eye on the Facebook Event for further notices and updates.