Jump In Trampoline ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please note, this venue is closed from Thursday 5th November. If you are looking for things to do in Coventry, then head to www.coventryrocks.co.uk and browse our collections:
Visit Jump In Trampoline Park in Warwick for a super fun time for all the family!
Physical activity makes you feel happy, positive and self-confident. The feeling of bouncing up and down and soaring through the air gives a huge sense of fun, freedom and release, promoting smiles, laughter and a greater sense of wellbeing. Because trampolining is so much fun, it’s much easier to motivate children to do exercise!
Jump In Trampoline Park Warwick
Here's what to expect:
- Interconnected trampolines - Means you can jump in your own space and no squabbling space invaders!
- Dodgeball - Dodge, duck and dive, throw and chase. You’re it!
- Basketball - Air ball or slam dunk? On our bouncy courts, you can jump high as a pro.
- Tumble Track - the perfect place to vault and somersault - practice makes perfect!
- Battle Beam - this beam ain’t big enough for the both of you. So one of you’s got to go!
- Giant Air Bag - take a flier. Jump high and let the air bag take the strain!
- Soft Play - the ideal space for under-5’s to climb, crawl, slide and join in the fun.
- Cafe - The place to relax, re-fuel and watch the action. Here you can grab a great cup of coffee or choose to tuck in to our tantalising menu of treats.
The Open Jump ticket gives you access to all areas of the indoor play centre – from trampolines to gladiator battle beams and more. Open Jump trampoline sessions can be booked for 1, 1.5 or 2 hours. Each section give access to all facilities that are age and height appropriate. Spend your hours jumping on our floor & wall trampolines, leaping onto our air bag, challenging your friends and family at dodgeball or practising your tricks on our tumble tracks. Top this off with a mix of trapeze, extreme slides, reaction walls, basketball and our total wipeout and you have a session built to get all the family active. Book your second hour at a reduced price, just £6, an ideal school holiday activity or family fun on a rainy day.
Please note children must be 4 years to use the kids trampoline park Open Jump during weekends and holidays.
Toddler Time is for 5 years and under. The toddler session is run in quieter times giving little ones the chance to explore the whole trampoline park and age appropriate activities to enjoy adventure play. A Toddler Time ticket includes access to all park facilities that are height appropriate for 1 toddler and 1 supervising adult. It is a chance for your tot and you to explore the indoor play centre together. Who does not love jumping up and down!
Find out more, plus the days and times here.
Friday Night Takeover
Friday Night Takeover is party night at the adventure and trampoline park. Popular with ages 4 yrs and up and enjoyed by all, the team take your music requests and dim the lights so you can bounce up and down to some jumpin’ sounds. Trampoline party nights are the perfect way to end the school week and start the weekend, so come on down and show us your best moves!
These relaxed sensory sessions, ideal for SEN children, include soft lighting and soothing or no music for a relaxed, safe & friendly sensory space to play. Sensory play can help your children to feel relaxed and happy in a secure environment. You can’t underestimate the importance of sensory play for infants, toddlers and kids.
Sessions take place on Wednesdays 5-7pm and last Sunday of the month 9-10am. Any changes to the above will be notified on the Facebook page. The team always aim to minimise any disruption for this jumpin’ group.
Read all about the relaxed sessions here.
- Mon- Thurs 10am-7pm
- Fri 10am-9pm
- Sat 10am-7pm
- Sun: 9am-7pm
Bookings must be made online. New grip socks are included in the price. (Weekends and School Holidays incl Bank Holidays)
- Open Jump Session 1 Hour (4yrs+) - £12.70
- Soft Play with Trampolines (2 hr) Off Peak £5.95 Peak £8.95
- Jump in Grip Socks (Required) £2.50
- Sunset Offer (Mon-Thu from 6pm) £7.95
- Toddler Time (1 Toddler & Adult) £9.95 Siblings £5
- Friday Night Takeover (Friday 7pm to 9pm) £11.50
- Relaxed Sessions (1 carer jumps for free) (Wed 5-7pm + last Sun every month 9am-10am) £8.50
Note: BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE ONLINE. Book your tickets here!
Everyone must complete and sign an online liability waiver form prior to jumping. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session to check in.
|Monday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 19:00|