- School age
Coventry Junior Park Run is open again! Check out the Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Coventry Junior Park Run | Every Sunday at 9am
Junior Parkrun is a 2km timed run, and it takes place every Sunday at 9am at War Memorial Park.
Aimed at children from 4 -14 years old
It is totally free to join, however you must register before your first run and bring a printed copy of your barcode.
It is an informal and friendly event, everyone runs for their own enjoyment, and you are encouraged to come along and join in whatever your pace. Every week the volunteers grab a post parkrun coffee at the Beechtree café located in the Visitor Centre - everyone is welcome.
Please remember that the parkrun uses shared paths. For the continued success of the event, please give way to other park users. This won't hurt your time, it won't stop you from getting a PB and it will make sure everyone continues to enjoy the event.
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.
There are 3 free car parks adjacent to the park:
- Kenilworth Road
- Leamington Road
- Coat of Arms Bridge Road