- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
MotoFest Coventry is a two day motor-themed cultural festival in the heart of Coventry. It brings together thousands, young and old, to celebrate the industry that moves us. Thrilling motorsport, heritage displays, global street food, live music and more: MotoFest is the one summer party invite that’s just too good to turn down.
4th - 6th June 2021
This is a free event!
Motofest Coventry 2021
Watch Live Motorsport
Get up close and feel the heat of live motoring action at our 3 unique motorsport venues:
GT Radial Sprint Circuit - Coventry’s ring road becomes a sprint circuit for the weekend. See parade laps by gorgeous supercars, classic vehicles, industry debuts and more
Skydome Fueltopia Arena - Expect tyre smoke, skid marks and crazy motoring antics. Hosting Formula Gymkhana, drifting demos and motorbike stunts.
Autotest Arena - Host of the 2019 Autotest National Championship Qualifiers, autosolo passenger rides and IUDRO UK drone racing national
Music and Culture
There’s a lot more to MotoFest than just cars. Stop by one of our three music stages to soothe your ears from revving engines or get pumped for more motoring action. Stroll through a photography exhibition, see an artist paint with cars, attend an orchestral concert, visit a local museum or go shopping in the city centre.
- BULL! In the Bull Yard - Showcasing local talent in rock, dance and funk. A mix of high-energy music lasting into the evening.
- MotoFest Community Stage - In the HOPE Arena with a lively, family-friendly vibe. The perfect place to grab a pint, have a dance and catch some rays.
- Global Care CV Folk Stage - Acoustic, folky and fun. This stage fills Broadgate with foot-tapping cheer all day long.
Family Fun at Motofest Coventry
MotoFest is an event to be enjoyed as a family. All of our live and static displays are child-safe (bring ear defenders!) but we also have a range of free activities specially chosen to engage and entertain our younger visitors.
- Face Painting - Drop by the HOPE Coventry marquee in the HOPE Arena for free activities for children including face painting.
- Mini Land Rovers - The Jaguar Land Rover Zone is full of amazing content for all ages. Kids aged 3 -10 can even take a mini Land Rover for a spin!
- Fire Station Open Day - Family fun at the official opening celebration of the new Radford Road fire station. Sunday 2nd June.
Food and Drink
Cars need petrol. You need food. MotoFest Coventry is based in a city centre with a wide range of quality eateries. We also invite a handful of exotic vendors down just to our Global Street Food Village just for the weekend. Basically, you’re spoilt for choice.
To check out the travel and parking arrangements, or to to see photos from previous years, have a look at the MotoFest website.