- Under 5s
Rhythm Time offer award-winning multi-sensory music classes for children from birth to 3.5 years!
Rhythm Time | Baby & Toddler Music Classes in Coventry
Do you want the best start for your little one, no matter what their own individual needs are? Do you want to watch them grow and develop fantastic new skills whilst having the most amazing musical fun? And what about YOU? Don’t you deserve to make some fabulous new friends, relax, sing, dance and spend some quality time with your little one every week?
Welcome to Rhythm Time.
Rhythm Time are passionate about music and how it can help enhance your little one’s development.
Every baby, toddler and pre-schooler is an individual with great potential. Rhythm Time will teach you how to make music fun for your child, and show you how you can help to unlock their potential by singing and making music together. Amazing isn’t it?
Venue: Bulkington Community Centre, School Rd, Bulkington, Bedworth, CV12 9JB
Sessions take place on Thursdays during Term Time:
- Toddler - 9:45am
- Baby - 10:30am & 11.15am
- Young Baby - 12:00pm
More information about Rhythm Time Classes
Young Baby Classes - under 6 months
If you have a newborn baby under 6 months, this is a fabulous course created specifically to enhance their early development. In their first few months, your baby's main neural pathways are formed in their brain. So this is the perfect time to help stimulate all their senses with our fun, multi-sensory sessions. In this music-based course, you will be shown lots of special bonding and development activities that both you and your young baby will love. These 30-minute classes will help to stimulate baby's vision and hearing, promote deeper sleep, improve muscle tone, flexibility and circulation, introduce them to 'tummy time', plus LOTS more. (all socially distanced)
Baby Classes - 6 months to walking
These award-winning multi-sensory baby classes will help your little one’s:
- Language development (singing)
- Eye tracking/ balance (dancing)
- Muscle development (exercise)
- Bonding and relaxation (massage)
- Hand/eye co-ordination and speech development (exploration)
- Social skills – meeting new little friends! - (socially distanced)
Toddler Classes - walking to 3.5 years
Your toddler’s confidence, creativity and co-ordination will flourish with these fun, quality toddler sessions. Watch them advance as they:
- Explore different percussion sounds, enhance co-ordination and develop a sense of pulse
- Build their confidence and self-expression through dance
- Develop listening skills and a musical ear
- Practise rhymes to develop speech
- Learn to listen and concentrate
- Find their singing voice and learn to sing in tune
Rhythm Time is in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage!
COVID secure and Socially Distanced classes