St Nicholas Park, WarwickDay trips
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
There is lots to see and do at St. Nicholas Park for the whole family:
- Play area - ideal for children up to the age of 12.
- Paddling pool - shallow, treated water. No dogs, please. See link for opening times.
- Funfair - a rollercoaster, roundabouts, games and other rides for children
- Golf - 18-green adventure golf and 9-hole crazy golf
- Boating - hire rowing boats and motor boats from the boat house by Castle Bridge
- Cafe - popular and open all year round
- Skate park and BMX track
- Football - 2 football pitches. To book phone 01926 495353
- AstroTurf floodlit pitch. To book phone 01926 495353
- Tennis – 2 hard tennis courts. To book phone 01926 495353
- Orienteering - there are two permanent Octavian Droobers orienteering courses at the park
- St Nicholas Park Leisure Centre – Gym, sports hall and artificial pitch (pool currently closed for refurbishment)
- Level grass for ball games, jogging and kite-flying.
- Flowers – colourful formal flowerbeds, sustainable planting and unusual trees
- River – stroll along the river and look at the swans
- Toilets, disabled toilets and baby change
- All paths are wheelchair and pushchair friendly