Yoga & Wellbeing for Kids & TeensGroups & Activities
- School Age
Esteem Mindfulness provide yoga and wellbeing classes for children in Coventry. They work with young people to provide them with a toolkit of strategies to help deal with life and thrive.
Private 1:1 Yoga and Wellbeing Classes for Kids & Teens
Esteem Mindfulness provide private 1:1 yoga and wellbeing classes in the comfort of your own home. These sessions are a wonderful way to make sure that the unique needs of your child are being met.
Suitable for children aged 9yrs to teenagers.
Held in the comfort of your own home.
Drawing on life coaching skills, mindfulness techniques and yoga poses, the classes will help your child to develop a greater understanding of themselves. What to expect:
- The sessions start at the foundation of what we need to thrive.
- How to build an emotional vocabulary.
- Learning skills and strategies to help them to not become too overwhelmed or avoid difficult situations.
- Explore patterns of behaviour that might be holding us back.
- Looking at communication styles: passive, aggressive and assertive.
- Weaved through every session, they will build a stronger healthier body through yoga postures...
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of their body communication.
These private 1:1 sessions provide a valuable space for close guidance that works at the pace of the individual child. Each sessions is tailored to your child's energy to ensuring that they get the most out of the sessions.
The sessions are provided in 6 weekly blocks.
Email Eleri for more information and to book a session.
Benefits of Yoga for Children
Yoga is a form of exercise that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing. It is proven to have incredible benefits for children of all ages, for both their physical and mental wellbeing.
Benefits of yoga for children:
- Gain resilience
- Self esteem
- Remain calm through mindfulness and yoga
- Self confidence and acceptance
- Relaxation and stress management
- Increased energy levels and decreased anxiety
- Better sleep
- Improved posture, flexibility, strength, balance and co-ordination
- Promotes social, mental and emotional health
"My daughter went to the teen yoga and mindfulness class for a year while she was studying for exams. She said it really helped her relax and think rationally through a stressful year. I would highly recommend Eleri, she is dedicated and devoted to helping others feel better about themselves."
"My 13 year old attends the Sunday evening class and the techniques she has learned are really helping her manage her anxiety"
Visit the Facebook Page to read more reviews about Esteem Mindfulness.
About Esteem Mindfulness
Hi! My name is Eleri, and I'm the owner of Esteem Mindfulness. I have worked at Ridgeway Special school in Warwick for the past 18 years. In my spare time I practiced Yoga for over 15 years and became interested in Mindfulness. From my time working in education, I noticed children and young adults were struggling to cope with certain aspects of life. So, I decided to put my skills as a trained yoga practitioner to good use.
In July 2018 I gained the necessary qualifications needed to teach yoga and Mindfulness, which are Teenyoga and Yogabeez. I hope through my sessions, children can join me to appreciate their bodies and minds in a relaxed fun setting. If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to get in touch!