The Belles of Three Spires Choir | WhitleyGroups & Classes
The Belles are a female a cappella chorus based in Coventry with over 50 members who all love to sing!
The Belles of Three Spires | Choir in Coventry
- Timetable: Every Wednesday | 7pm - 10pm
- Venue: Whitley Academy, CV3 4BD
- Ages: Suitable for ages 16+
- Beginners welcome!
- Booking: Email email@example.com to book a place!
With The Belles you'll learn how to make the most out of your voice, meet new friends and have the chance to join in with performances both locally and in national competitions! New members are always welcome!
The Belles meet on a Wednesday evening at 7pm, are open to members age 16+ and at the moment their members range from early 20s to people in their 80s.
There are so many benefits to being a Belle!
- Singing has instant benefits to your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- It instantly releases endorphins, the 'feel-good hormone', making you feel energised and uplifted.
- Deep breathing in singing, like in mediation, helps to decrease stress, relax muscles, lower blood pressure and even improve digestion.
- Using your voice enables your body to take in more oxygen than many sports!
- The deep breathing and good posture required gives you a physical work out.
- Your facial and abdominal muscles are engaged and your circulation is improved.
- Being part of the choir helps to keep you mentally alert and improve your concentration and memory, also increases your confidence, and widens your circle of friends!
- The most important part of being a Belle is the amazing sense of community, of belonging to a group with shared goals.
Beginners are welcome - if you can sing Happy Birthday you can come and join in!
To Book a Place
Please email Lucy firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place!
Whitley Academy, Abbey Road, Coventry, CV3 4BD