Lambing Live | The Barn at Berryfields
Sorry, there are no future dates available
Watch new-born lambs take their first steps at The Barn at Berryfields this February Half Term!
Lambing Live | Half Term at The Barn at Berryfields
- Dates: Saturday 10th - Sunday 18th February 2024
- Venue: The Barn at Berryfields, Meriden, CV7 7LB
- Tickets: Adults £5, Children £7.50
- Book your tickets today!
Head to The Barn at Berryfields throughout February Half Term to watch new-born lambs take their first steps and to keep a close eye on the expectant ewes, in the giant indoor events shed!
What to expect:
- Watch new-born lambs take their first steps
- Keep a close eye on the expectant ewes
- Enjoy watching piglets and pygmy goats
- Decorate your own gingerbread biscuit
- Choose to go Eco-Skating, Go-Karting and Axe-Throwing
- Enjoy food and drink at the all-day street food area
Lambing Live brings about the perfect opportunity for your little ones to learn lots of interesting facts about the beautiful North Country Mule sheep. The shepherds will talk about the lambing season and some interesting sheep facts. Whilst bottle feeding the new-borns, they will also answer questions about the flock and farm life in general.
The cheeky Pygmy goats and Red Suffolk piglets will also be causing their usual mischief!
After you’ve enjoyed seeing all of the farm animals, you’ll then head to the gingerbread decorating area to get your creative juices flowing and decorate one of our handmade gingerbread biscuits. The perfect family activity!*
Finish your experience by going Go-Karting, Axe-Throwing or Eco-Skating - all of which can be bought separately on the day of your visit. Finally, head to the food and drinks area to enjoy handmade street food and the fully stocked bar serving alcohol, soft drinks and hot drinks all day.
Additional activities available to purchase separately ONLY on the day of your visit::
- Go-Karting for 3-8 year olds only
- Kids Axe-Throwing or Adult Axe-Throwing - 9 axes thrown, (3 throws of 3)
Please note the Lambing Live activity is a non-contact experience - there will be no opportunity to touch or feed the lambs and ewes. You're able to buy goat crackers to feed the goats through feed pipes.
This event is likely to be very popular so please reserve your place today!
*Only child tickets receive a gingerbread biscuit.