Lambs & Ewe | Lower Drayton Farm
Sorry, there are no future dates available
With over 100 sheep of different breeds set to lamb this Spring, this event at Lower Drayton Farm will offer bags of sheep-y fun alongside all the usual PLAY@ adventure!
Lambs & Ewe | February Half Term at Lower Drayton Farm
- Toddler days - Monday 5th & Friday 9th February 2024
- Feb Half Term - Saturday 10th - Sunday 18th February 2024
- Location: Lower Drayton Farm, Lower Drayton Lane, Penkridge, Stafford, ST19 5RE
- Price: Adults £17.50 / Children 2+ £17.50 / Children under 2 FREE
- Discount Code: Get 10% off tickets with code CRLAMBS
- Tickets: Book online here
What to expect:
- You'll get to watch the fun, educational film all about sheep & lambs in the Haybarn Theatre
- Get up close to lambs and ewes in the new lambing barn
- Learn lots of facts with the sheep-y knowledge trail
- Help Farmer Ray & Shep find their lost sheep
- This is in addition to our massive indoor playbarns, outdoor adventure play and large and small animal zones – so a fun-packed day out for the whole family is on the cards!
PLEASE NOTE LAMB BOTTLE-FEEDING WILL NOT BE TAKING PLACE THIS YEAR
Why? Due to the risk of zoonotic disease, the risk of infection transferring from animals to humans, and to ensure we maintain the highest welfare of our animals. We have decided customers will not be able to bottle feed our lambs. We are a real working farm where leaving lambs and ewes together from birth, is our primary role, so the lambs can feed directly from their mothers naturally. In the case where we do feed lambs separately from their mothers, we do not want to overfeed the lambs. So customers get the best experience of Lambs & Ewe, our team will be on-hand to do lamb feeding demonstrations for visitors to see. We also advise Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, the elderly and the vulnerable not to enter our lambing zone.
A great day out - whatever the weather...
Whatever the great British weather throws our way, you're guaranteed a great day out at Lower Drayton Farm! Find out more here.
Kids (and grown-ups) can explore the 2000sqm indoor play barn – a space dedicated to action and adventure, a massive racing Astro slide, gravity drop slides, traverse climbing wall and much more. There is a baby area dedicated to littlies under 1 and a toddler play space packed with imaginative role-play opportunities and lots of climbing, sliding, spinning fun for under-5s with energy to burn ensures hours of fun for all ages.
Outdoors, the adventure continues with activities that include racing zipwires, grass toboggans, bouncy pillows, a giant sandpit and water play. Toddlers can take a trundle on the pedal tractors, and bigger kids get to have a go at the Farm-u-la One go-kart track!
Food and Drink
When you’ve worked up an appetite, head to the Honeypots Café for fresh, homemade hot and cold food, drinks and cakes. You’ll also find vending machines around site for when you want a drink or snack ‘on the go’ and picnics are welcome in the designated picnic areas.
Discount Code: Get 10% off tickets with code CRLAMBS
Tickets: Book online here