Balsall Common Country MarketPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
*** Closed due to COVID restrictions ***
If you are looking for things to do in Coventry, then head to www.coventryrocks.co.uk and browse our collections:
Balsall Common Country Market is a co-operative of producers who come together to offer locally produced homemade, homegrown and handmade goods.
Balsall Common Country Market
Every Saturday morning | 10am - 11:30am
Come and buy:
- Local eggs, meats, fruit and vegetables
- Home made cakes, chutneys, honey and jams
- Kitchen cooked ready meals, quiches and pies
- Handcrafted flower arrangements, cut flowers and garden grown plants
- Unique handmade crafts including cards, jewellery, hand knitted garments, cards and lots more.
At Balsall Common Country Market, teas, coffee and light breakfast are served all morning! So come and meet your friends for a chat and pick up your shopping.
|Saturday||10:00 - 11:30|