Buggy Workout at Longford ParkGroups & Classes
Next 3 dates:
10:30 - 11:30
10:30 - 11:30
10:30 - 11:30View all
- Under 5s
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Due to limited numbers it is essential that you book your place, as they will fill up fast!
You can book your place for your chosen session by texting Lucy on 07572379760 with yours and your babies name along with your email address.
Places will be booked on a first come first served basis.
Booking will be done on a weekly basis through text only, please wait for the weekly reminders on the Facebook Page, which will let you know when the sessions are open for booking.
Check the Facebook Page for further updates and where to meet each week.
Buggy Workout at Longford Park
Join the team every Monday at 10:30am - 11:30am.
Held at Longford Park.
What is Buggy Workout?
Buggy Workout is a fitness class for new mums wanting to get back in shape after their new arrival. It is a fun and enjoyable post natal circuit class which mum and baby can enjoy together.
Benefits of the buggy workout:
- A safe and effective postnatal workout with a qualified postnatal instructor
- Mix of power walking and toning exercises to improve the posture and strengthen the core muscles
- No equipment required so that means you are able to do all the exercises at home or out and about by yourself
- Meet other mums in a similar situation
- Social class with time to chat to other mums bring baby with you in your buggy – no creche needed
- A fun and enjoyable class
What to bring with you:
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear to exercise in
- Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated
Meet in the main car park just off Longford Road.