Old Kenilworth & Abbey Fields | Treasure Hunt TrailAttractions
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Kenilworth? Then why not explore Old Kenilworth on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail.
The fun way to explore Kenilworth!
Old Kenilworth & Abbey Fields | Treasure Hunt Trail
As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
The Trail starts and finishes at the picturesque Abbey Fields and leads you on a merry route through the streets and fields of this small historic town. Highlights include the ruins of England's most important lake fortress, the remains of a medieval monastery and many old timber houses and inns.
To purchase your Trail Pack head to the Treasure Trails Website.
Starting Point: Abbey Fields, Bridge Street, Kenilworth, CV8 1BP
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Old Kenilworth
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
Please Note: This Trail starts in the town and goes into a large park where dogs can be off leads, so roughly 60% is town walking and 40% park walking. It may be wise to avoid doing this Trail on market day in Kenilworth as one of the clues is often obscured by market stalls. Market day is currently a Thursday.
You can find more Treasure Trails around Coventry and the surrounding areas by clicking this link!