Positive Family FoundationsGroups & Classes Online
Next 3 dates:
12:30 - 14:30
12:30 - 14:30
12:30 - 14:30View all
Positive Family Foundations is a Family Learning course for parents/carers with primary aged children. This FREE course is hosted by Coventry City Council and is designed to promote strong positive relationships within families, enabling parents and carers to support their children's' learning and development.
In the course we will:
- Learn about and reflect on our own and other family units
- Look at practical examples focused on raising well-behaved, happy, safe and secure children
- Investigate general theory on parenting styles and family groups
- Consider how we as parents/ carers use rewards, consequences, rules and expectations
The sessions are focused on practical information, activities, and resources for you to use at home with your family – encouraging a Positive Family Foundation!
Where: There are 2 Positive Family Foundations courses this Spring Term
- An online recorded course to download to watch wherever and whenever suits you
- An online live course delivered through MS Teams, each Tuesday at
12.30 pm – 2.30pm
When: Week beginning 26/4/21, lasting for 10 weeks. You can join up until week 3 of the course.
Price: The course is completely FREE.
How: Head to the website and search for ‘Family Learning'.
To find out more contact: