Allesley Park Treasure TrailParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Coventry? Then why not explore Allesley Park on this self-guided Murder Mystery themed Treasure Trail.
The fun way to explore Allesley Park!
Allesley Park and Village | Murder Mystery Treasure Trail
As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover whodunit? The Trail will take you through the beautiful Allesley Park, close to Coventry city centre. Hunt for clues around Allesley Hall and the Walled Garden and into the historic village with its 17th century cottages and houses.
To purchase your Trail Pack head to the Treasure Trails Website.
Starting Point: Buckhold Drive, Coventry, CV5 9LT
- A Murder Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Allesley Park
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
You can find more Treasure Trails around Coventry and the surrounding areas by clicking this link!