Rhyme Time | Jubilee Crescent LibraryGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Head to the library at Jubilee Crescent Community Centre for their Rhyme Time session for babies to pre-schoolers. Come along and learn some rhymes with your little ones!
Rhyme Time at Jubilee Crescent Library| Groups in Coventry
- Date(s): Mondays and Tuesdays, 11am - 11.30am
- Venue: Jubilee Crescent Community Centre, Radford, Coventry CV6 3EX
- Age suitability: 0 - 4 years
- No need to book, just turn up!
Why is Rhyme Time so beneficial for little ones?
- Sharing rhymes is a way for you to be close to your child and spend time bonding.
- Most rhymes involve physical activity for example clapping, bouncing, wiggling fingers etc. These are all good for developing motor skills, and support your child's brain development.
- Rhymes help a child's listening and concentration skills. Your child can also build on social skills by learning to take turns and join in.
- Learning new words and phrases through repetition in songs and rhymes can improve your child's language and communication skills.
- Above all, rhymes, songs and stories can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for both child and adult!
Address:Jubilee Crescent Community Centre, Radford, Coventry CV6 3EX
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit