Medieval Coventry Treasure TrailParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Coventry? Then why not explore Coventry on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail.
The fun way to explore Coventry!
Medieval Coventry | Spy Mission Treasure Trail
As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
This Trail starts and finishes at Coventry Cathedral and leads you on a fascinating route around this city of heritage and innovation. Highlights include the cathedral ruins, the famous Medieval Street, the Canal Basin and the world class Transport Museum.
To purchase your Trail Pack head to the Treasure Trails Website.
Starting Point: Coventry Cathedral, Cuckoo Lane, Coventry, CV1 5AB
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Coventry
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
You can find more Treasure Trails around Coventry and the surrounding areas by clicking this link!
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit