Rhyme Time and Stay & Play | Bell Green LibraryGroups & Classes
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Come for a singalong and a play!
Rhyme Time and Stay & Play at Bell Green Library
- Date(s): Tuesdays 10.30am - 11.30am, Thursdays 2pm - 3pm
- Venue: Bell Green Library, Riley Square, Bell Green, Coventry CV2 1LS
- Prices: FREE
- Age suitability: 0 - 4 years
- No need to book but please call ahead to avoid disappointment.
Why is rhyme time beneficial?
- Sharing rhymes is a way for you to be close to your child and spend time bonding.
- Most rhymes involve physical activity for example clapping, bouncing, wiggling fingers etc. These are all good for developing motor skills, and support your child's brain development.
- Rhymes help a child's listening and concentration skills.
- Your child can also build on social skills by learning to take turns and join in.Learning new words and phrases through repetition in songs and rhymes can improve your child's language and communication skills.
- Above all, rhymes, songs and stories can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for both child and adult!
Phone:024 7678 5819
Address:Bell Green Library, 17-23 Riley Square, Bell Green, Coventry, CV2 1LS
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit