Storytime Stay & Play | Earlsdon LibraryGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Stay and play is a free drop in session at the Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library which allows children to play with lots of new toys and games, meet new people and make new friends.
Storytime Stay & Play at Earlsdon Library | Groups in Coventry
- Dates: Tuesdays 10.20am - 11.30am
- Venue: Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library
- Prices: FREE
- Age Suitability: 0-5 years
- No need to book, just come along and play!
- Check the website for notice of cancellations or changes.
Enjoy the story and then stay and play with the big chest of new toys! This is a free session which is held each week in Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library.
Address:Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library, Earlsdon Avenue North, Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5 6FZ
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit