Victoria Park | Leamington SpaParks & Walks
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Victoria Park in Leamington Spa is a tree-lined riverside park, with a brand new kids play area and paddling pool - perfect for families!
Victoria Park | Parks with Play Areas Leamington Spa
We love Victoria Park in Leamington Spa - it's perfect for a fun family day out. The new kids play area is fantastic, and we love the sand pit and paddling pool. There is plenty of space for a picnic, ball games, frisbee, or to just watch the world go by. The café is fantastic too, so why not make a day of it!
New Kids Play Area at Victoria Park
The brand new play area at Victoria Park has been designed to be a statement for the area and features a bespoke tree house, the first of its kind in the UK. The equipment appeals to a wide variety of ages with theming going through the areas allowing children to progress to the next stage.
The play area features:
- trim trail adventure course
- sandpit area
- area for preschool children
- tree house with tunnel slide
- swings for different abilities
- play houses
- wheelchair roundabout
The new play area has swings for different abilities, a wheelchair carousel and trampolines that are suitable for wheelchairs, and the majority of the equipment is DDA accessible.
The layout and surfacing of this new play area has been designed with access in mind so that all of the equipment can be easily accessed for all abilities, allowing children to interact and learn.
The surfacing is a mixture of sand, woodchip, wet pour and tiger mulch which provides different colours and textures as well as providing a safe surface to play on.
Toilets are available at the bowls and tennis pavilions.
Paddling Pool at Victoria Park Leamington Spa
The paddling pool at Victoria Park opens during the summer, usually from May half-term until September. It is shallow treated water. No dogs allowed, please.
Things to do at Victoria Park
- Grab an ice-cream at Swirls Café at the Bowls Pavillion
- Have a game of bowls
- Play tennis - there are ten all-weather hard courts
- Skate park
- Walking and jogging – once around the park's circular footpath is half a mile
- Space – plenty of grass for ball games, picnics, sunbathing etc.
Parking at Victoria Park
- Free parking off Princes Drive at the west end of the park
- Free parking off Archery Road
- Town centre parking ten minutes’ walk away.
Thank you to Warwick District Council for maintaining this park so well.