The Happy Me ProjectEvents
Featured on Lorraine, BBC, Daily Mail and Daily Mirror - this workshops offers a safe space to learn tips and tools to help you feel "more happy and less crappy"!
The Happy Me Project | Holly Matthews Event Coventry
The pandemic has been a lot and now it is time to step back out into the world. But perhaps that feels scary? Perhaps the pandemic panic has hit and you need to boost your confidence and positivity levels? This workshop is for you!
- Saturday 14th August
- 12pm - 4pm
- Village Hotel, Coventry, CV5 6US
What is it all about?
- Holly Matthews is a straight talking self development coach. A trained NLP practitioner and hypnotherapist. A former TV actress and Ted X speaker who founded The Happy Me Project after the death of her husband to brain cancer in 2017.
- This workshop is 4 hours of down to earth, No BS positive mindset work that will give you the tools you need to navigate the crazy ups and downs of life.
You will learn about:
- The beliefs that are holding you back from living the life you want.
- The daily habits that can transform your life.
- To learn what optimistic people do differently.
- How to shut down the negative inner critic and bounce back from challenges.
You will get:
- To chat and learn with people on a similar journey.
- To feel supported and that judgement is left at the door.
- To feel seen and heard.
- A certificate to say you have attended the day.
PLUS these amazing bonuses!
- Online self study version of The Happy Me Project (a course that has been completed by thousands across the world and has featured in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror and on Lorraine)!
- FREE teas and coffees all day!