Buggy Workout | War Memorial ParkGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Buggy Workout is a fitness class for new mums wanting to improve their fitness after their new arrival.
Buggy Workout | Longford Park, Coventry
- Timetable: Wednesdays, 10.30am - 11.30am
- Venue: War Memorial Park, Kenilworth Road, Coventry, CV3 6PT (Meet at Visitor Centre)
- Price: FREE
- Booking: Click here to book your place!
What is Buggy Workout?
Buggy Workout is a fitness class for new mums wanting to improve their fitness after their new arrival. It is a fun and enjoyable post natal circuit class which mum and baby can enjoy together.
Benefits of the buggy workout:
- A safe and effective postnatal workout with a qualified postnatal instructor
- Mix of power walking and toning exercises to improve the posture and strengthen the core muscles
- No equipment required so that means you are able to do all the exercises at home or out and about by yourself
- Meet other mums in a similar situation
- Social class with time to chat to other mums bring baby with you in your buggy – no creche needed
- A fun and enjoyable class
What to bring with you:
- Please wear suitable clothes and footwear to exercise in
- Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated
Free Parking for 3 hours at War Memorial Park.