Rhyme Time | Finham LibraryGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Rhyme Time sessions are lovely singing and music sessions available at your local library.
Rhyme Time at Finham Library | Baby Groups in Finham
- Timetable: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10.15am - 10.45am (term time only)
- Venue: Finham Library, Finham Green Road, Coventry, CV3 6EP.
- Age suitability: 0 - 5 years
- Price: £1.50 per child
- Booking: No need to book, just turn up!
These sessions are just £1.50 to attend per child - cash only please!
There is now a Café open in the library.
Why is Rhyme Time so beneficial for little ones?
- Sharing rhymes is a way for you to be close to your child and spend time bonding.
- Most rhymes involve physical activity for example clapping, bouncing, wiggling fingers etc. These are all good for developing motor skills, and support your child's brain development.
- Rhymes help a child's listening and concentration skills. Your child can also build on social skills by learning to take turns and join in.
- Learning new words and phrases through repetition in songs and rhymes can improve your child's language and communication skills.
- Above all, rhymes, songs and stories can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for both child and adult!
About Finham Library
Click here to check out the Finham Community Library's website! Over the last few years the trustees and volunteers have worked extremely hard to transform a slightly tired but much-loved building into a thriving community hub. They have increased the numbers of activities for children and added some adult-centred groups who meet regularly in the newly refurbished library.
You are warmly invited to come and visit whether you want to borrow a book or not and see what you think. The space has been redesigned to allow regular activities and the team have added a small cafe area where you can enjoy a (nice) coffee with friends or you can bring your laptop, log on to the free wi-fi and work away or catch up with your emails!