Rhyme Time Stay and Play | Aldermoor LibraryGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Come for a singalong and stay for a play!
Rhyme Time Stay and Play | Aldermoor Library
- Timetable: Tuesdays 10.30am - 11.30am
- Venue: Aldermoor Library, Acorn Library, CV3 1DP
- Prices: FREE
- Age suitability: 0-4
- No need to book, just turn up!
Why is Rhyme Time so beneficial for little ones?
- Sharing rhymes is a way for you to be close to your child and spend time bonding.
- Most rhymes involve physical activity for example clapping, bouncing, wiggling fingers etc. These are all good for developing motor skills, and support your child's brain development.
- Rhymes help a child's listening and concentration skills. Your child can also build on social skills by learning to take turns and join in.
- Learning new words and phrases through repetition in songs and rhymes can improve your child's language and communication skills.
- Above all, rhymes, songs and stories can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for both child and adult!
Please contact the library before visiting to avoid disappointment.
Phone:024 7678 8438
Address:Aldermoor Library, Acorn Street, Stoke Aldermoor, Coventry, CV3 1DP
We aim to keep the information on Coventry Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit